As a member of the A&B Security Team, you’ll enjoy:
- 401K Retirement Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tools, Equipment and Service Trucks
- Training Center and continuing education
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform service and repair work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
- Perform preventive maintenance work in accordance with service program designated for specific customer.
- Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job in accordance with established procedure.
- Keep updated on all changes/modifications to industry standard as notified through published communications.
- Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are advised.
- Maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in proper manner.
- Present neat and clean appearance personally and in workmanship, in accordance with company policies.
- Test equipment before leaving job site; perform safety check.
- Maintain good customer relations and customer service.
- Other duties as may be required
- Basic Knowledge of hand tools, power tools and general construction/fabrication.
- Valid State Driver’s License with reliable vehicle.
- Must be able to receive sheriff’s card.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment tests, including background check, and drug screen.
- HS Diploma or GED Willingness to learn new skills Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Can read volt meter and knowledge of basic electricity a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- A strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at A&B Security Group, Inc.. Please complete the following Online Application and send to us by selecting the submit button. Your inquiry will be evaluated for skills and qualifications. You will be contacted if additional information is required or an interview needs to be scheduled.
Please note that your information will be viewed by our Managers and Human Resource representatives. Candidates whose qualifications are best suited for a position may be contacted by more than one hiring manager.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin or ancestry, age, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, marital status, handicap or disability which (with or without reasonable accommodation(s), if requested) does not interfere with the performance of essential job functions, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability which may require accommodation for you to participate in our application process (including filling out this form, interviewing or any other pre-employment procedure requirement), please make us aware of any accommodation you feel is needed PRIOR TO attempting to complete such procedure or requirement.